Sales Assistant – London (England)
Salary: £15k – 18k per AnnumA minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment is essential. Must have experience providing one to one customer service. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
A boutique in London that offer a unique and artistic range of products this brand is synonymous with elegance, creativity and ambition.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Sales Assistant with luxury retail experience to work for this amazing brand, in a great location and take a step forward in their retail career.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a store and providing one to one customer service is essential. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Immaculate personal presentation is vital; the Sales Assistant will be representing the brand at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills are essential and a respectable sales technique is a must.
- Must have a positive and approachable demeanour with the ability to engage with customers of all backgrounds
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to work for a fantastic boutique in London. The key tasks of the Sales Assistant are as follows:
- Serving customers in a highly professional manner – being friendly and approachable is a must.
- Maintaining extremely high store standards at all times.
- Making sure you have immaculate personal presentation at all times.
- Working as part of a team – team spirit will be key to being successful within this brand.
- Commission is offered on top of the generous basic salary.